Points

Started by Rebecca D.
Followed by: @Tia @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Barbara @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Rebecca @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @Travis @Stacy @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Melora @Joshua @Erica @Jason @Michelle @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @LISA @Stephanie
RD

Rebecca D.

I read the article of the day and posted on forms and still no points ugh getting aggravated with it. Anybody else have this problem???

LL

Lisa L.

I just signed up so hopefully it works out.
Maybe it has to download progress at a certain time due to the site.

SJ

Stacy J.

I read the articles, I post on the forums… I don’t get the points! Anybody else have these problems? 😢

Add a post