Challenge

Started by Pedro L.
Followed by: @PEDRO @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @ALEXIS @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Chris @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Misty @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Aaron @william @Denishia @angel @Veronica @Samanthia @Amonte @Jesse @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah
PL

Pedro L.

I deposited over 4k a good bit over a week ago and still nothing :( unfortunately I am about to give up that this will ever work reliably

PL

Pedro L.

I will say, the support is responsive and I think they are actively looking for solutions. Fingers crossed

PL

Pedro L.

@Cat, let's talk interest :D lol jk, was just some other savings sitting elsewhere. Either way, all my challenge stuff was wiped since I moved some money into investments. Apparently, you have to keep it in, which, well, makes sense

Deleted user

@Pedro L. Check out Yotta https://withyotta.page.link/qBBUrzpNCfknZoX17 Savings with monthly bonuses and lotto type tickets. I just started this week but it's pretty fun, you get 100 free tickets with the link.
From their site:
"Win up to $10 million by saving in an FDIC insured account.
Get paid more on your savings plus the chance to win up to $10 million every week.
‍
100% free and FDIC insured through our partner bank. Inspired by Premium Bonds and by Freakonomics."

Deleted user

I'm a very patient person, but the broken points system is breaking me.

Add a post