A year to remember 2020

Started by Shaquetta R.
Followed by: @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @ALEXIS @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @Misty @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Deborah @Aaron @william @Denishia @angel @Veronica @Samanthia @Amonte @Jesse @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Shaquetta
SR

Shaquetta R.

I’m a single mom of five girls and this pandemic has really put a damper on our lives my oldest daughter is out of work now due to Covid 19 and I am working for the school system and as we know there’s no school I have bills after bill and it’s just overwhelming my car note getting behind knowing I have a child that need to go to the dr on the regular I just need help without giving up

DM

Deborah M.

This has been a year with one devastating incident after another.

Add a post