Saverlife survey??? Think not

Started by Christy A.
Followed by: @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @Emily @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @ALEXIS @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Misty @April @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Veronica @Samanthia @Amonte @Christy @Dana @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Lisette @Teresa
CA

Christy A.

I'm the last person they should ask to do a survey. This site is generic and I've had NOOOOOO luck. Can't even get points earned.

Deleted user

@Christy A. I'm not positive but I think I've read that some surveys from SaverLife are used to send out $500. You may want to reconsider.

Deleted user

@Christy - Have you emailed their support about the points issue? help@saverlife.org
They're generous with the emergency response funds that @Cat is talking about, so there's that

TL

Teresa L.

Hi guys, I am new here and need all the savings I can get#

Add a post