Scratch&save

Started by Jahann C.
Followed by: @Hoi @Ken @Nicole @Thomasina @Ann @Joseph @Luis @Katrina @DEBORA @Tonya @Deshonda @Maria @Shyla @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Jessica @Juliet @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Krystle @Roberta @Emily @This @Neosha @Kevin @Christine @Katie @Heather @Vittorio @Christy @Lucy @Shannon @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Jahann @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Carretta @ALEXIS @Jim @Jason @Carlo @Maria @Joanne @Kassidy @Lashanda @Lashonda @Melissa @Heather @Gobby @Suzanna @SABRINA @Stacy @Kristen @Shalanda @Kweli @Melissa @Tiffany @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Danielle @Jasson @Misty @April @Rosa @Jennifer @Melanie @Carmen @Cassandra @Priscilla @Aaron @Liza @william @Lakisha @Denishia @Shirley @angel @Brittany @Keisha @Veronica @Samanthia @Tiffany @Amonte @Dana @Jesse @Marvell @Dana @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Tykeeria @Travis @Deborah @Kitraina @Jessica @Lisette

Deleted user

Has anyone won scratch and save in the last 2 weeks? When is the last time you won?

I didn't win, but they shared the names of the winners last week on their social media. I follow them on instagram

SG

Stacy G.

Go to the points store and it will take you to the link for the scratch off

Deleted user

Unfortunately, it seems that I am unable to help either. I can’t seem to find mine, as well. My email says there’s one, I log in…it says find me?

Add a post