Stressed and feeling overwhelmed

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Lizet @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Subrena @ALEXIS @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Misty @April @Dominique @Michelle @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Stephanie @Rhonda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Veronica @Samanthia @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Lisette

Deleted user

hi I'm new rhe group and I just have to vent I am nkt having any type of good luck or anything luck kn my life right now im a mother of 5 I left their dad recently after 13 years due to cheating and the abuse then my car blew up so now cant drive it then j lost my job so I've been stuck out in country with kids and they r going stir crazy that it's making me stir crazy I love that I get to tk be with then but my yojngest is going through some issues and shes is mean and has a temper so she's been keeping me on my toes i have no friend sir family and I'm breaking down atm I try to be strong but im lost and feel defeated im broke bills rent nand car etc and I just don't knw

Add a post