100 Race

Started by Subrena L.
Followed by: @Nicole @Thomasina @Ann @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Carretta @Subrena @ALEXIS @Jason @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Nicole @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Chris @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Misty @April @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Veronica @Samanthia @Amonte @Jesse @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy
SL

Subrena L.

I am attempting to participate in this race. Do anyone know when the money I put in my savings will show up on my dashboard? It still saying $0 instead of the amount I put in my savings.

AJ

Ann J.

Mine said $0 until today, when it suddenly showed only the last deposit I made, not all the ones I'd made since July l5. I said I wasn't going to keep thinking about it, but I finally gave in and contacted customer service.

Add a post