Down but not out.

Started by Emmanuel T.
Followed by: @Leia @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @Lucy @Tanitra @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Lashonda @Emmanuel @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Cyntisha @Angela @Ashley @April @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Donald @Travis @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Melora
ET

Emmanuel T.

I was tested positive for covid this month and I have been off work for two weeks and I have not found any resources. I am behind in my bills and I really don't know what to do. I have been on this sick but I am feeling a little better. I would like to hope everyone stays safe out here and where your mask and wash your hands.

Deleted user

@Emmanuel - I hope you get well soon! It must be really tough dealing with all that right now.

Add a post