Covid 19

Started by Vanessa W.
Followed by: @Tia @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @Lucy @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Vanessa @Angela @Luz @Nikki @Melora @Shana @Joshua @Erica @Jason @Elena @Yvonne @Denise @Esequiel @Summer
VW

Vanessa W.

Hello I did the survey 2 days ago and I was approved for the $500 but I never recieved the link from hyper wallet

Deleted user

Covid 19 Is A Serious and Deadly Disease Problem. Washing Your Hands and Wearing your masks will help prevent you from getting Covid

Deleted user

Wow that’s crazy I too receive an 5 scratch off and never got the money

Deleted user

Sltaybsafe stay 6 ft apart from each other and please wear a😷 in publuc places.

Add a post