Tech Issues?

Started by Victoria G.
Followed by: @Patricia @Ken @Nicole @Thomasina @Ann @Luis @Ashley @FranciscaIbeht @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @Debra @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @Lucy @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Joshlyn @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Priscilla @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Victoria @Melora @Devon @Joshua @Jason
VG

Victoria G.

I’ve saved over a $1000 and my account shows that I’ve saved ONLY $10.
There aren’t any points that reflect my savings. Also, it’s been days that I have Not been given points for reading the daily articles. & I STILL cannot get passed question one on the survey.
This is becoming truly frustrating.

PA

Priscilla A.

my savings keeps going negative and i've been putting money in- it makes no sense!

Deleted user

Me too, and I finally got 250 points and had an error message trying to use it on the scratch-off :(

AJ

Ann J.

Didn't receive points yesterday for reading or posting. Didn't receive weekly visit points this week. Haven't received all the points owed from the past. Plus other issues. BUT I got points for saving this week and I'm about to do the scratch-off. I never expect to win anymore, but if I get an error message I may take that as a sign that I'm not meant to be here much longer.

DL

Devon L.

The personality survey is not working for me. I want those 300 points so hope they can fix it soon.

Add a post