It wont let me do the surveys at the bottom

Started by Samantha G.
Followed by: @Patricia @Candice @Sheryl @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Tonya @FranciscaIbeht @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @Debra @This @Neosha @Christine @Yukiko @Katie @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @Lucy @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @Jess @Carretta @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Sable @Candy @Jacqueline @Kristen @Maria @Shalanda @Christina @Melissa @Chris @tristina @Crystal @Tanya @Angela @Ashley @April @Samantha @Brittany @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Latesha @Ashley @Donna @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Dana @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Stacy @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Ashley @Amy @Timneshia @Nicole @Angela @Luz @Miyanda @Michele @Melora @Andrea @Mellissa @Dawn @Shana @Kim @Joshua @Diana @Jason @Elizabeth @Michael @Melissa @Elena @Yvonne
MT

Marla T.

Has anyone had any luck? Support has given very non-responsive responses.

SJ

Stacy J.

Actually this is what I was gonna ask. I try to complete a lot of things and I don’t receive the points for it.. I wasn’t sure if it was just me or?? Until I saw this
Stacy J.

JT

Jason T.

Contact support. They're pretty good at answering your emails quickly. Might take a coupla days but they'll do their best to fix your issues.

EF

Elizabeth F.

I emailed them about not being able to do the personality test and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

EF

Elizabeth F.

I emailed them about not being able to do the personality test and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Add a post