I won $5

Started by Cristina G.
Followed by: @Tia @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Ann @Luis @Ashley @Deshawn @Brett @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Tori @Joanne @Lashanda @Cristina @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Barbara @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Jacquline @Ashley @April @Amanda @Melissa @Micky @Kenyata @Brittany @Misty @Jessica @Helen @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Monica @Donna @Priscilla @Yshaunda @Aaron @Ashley @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Teneha @Timneshia @Nicole @Angela @Luz @mike @Jacqueline @Melora @bilan @Shana @Lisa @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Jennifer @Christine @Jason @Michelle @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @"SaverLife Moderator" @Kitty @Ronald @Amanda @Melissa @Debbie @Stephanie @MARCO @Cassandra

Deleted user

I just signed up, had enough points to get three scratch cards, none of them won. Is this typical? I also didn't receive any points for the article I read. Not the best intro.

JB

Jennifer B.

It’s encouraging to hear about others winning, while I wait until my turn!

ST

SaverLife Moderator T.

It’s encouraging to hear about others winning, while I wait until my turn!

We're also hoping you win soon, @Jennifer!

–SaverLife Moderator Team

Add a post