Lets earn some points

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Tia @Marquita @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Rebecca @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @JessaLynn @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Melody @Tori @Ashley @krystal @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Latoya @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Felicia @Elizabeth @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Michelle @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Autumn @Eva @Tabitha

Deleted user

Points points, so far I been getting my points when I play💯

Good for you.

I won $5 on the 1st scratchoff and nothin since.

DH

Daniel H.

Points points, so far I been getting my points when I play💯

Good for you.

I won $5 on the 1st scratchoff and nothin since.

I've won several times, and it feels pretty great. Getting paid $5 to save $5 is a 100% return on your money, just for saving money. Even if you only win 5-10% of the time, that's really not a bad return for money you're going to save anyways.

Deleted user

Need more easier to get rewards even if it's only $1.

I'm having better results from the Fetch app that gives points for scanning store receipts. I got a $3 Amazon card just the 1st day.

PL

Paige L.

Points are easy to earn and gives you a chance to save money and learn how to for the future

Add a post