How can I save more

Started by Tommiya C.
Followed by: @Tia @Theresa @Marquita @Maria @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Dawn @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @JessaLynn @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Scott @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Leonel @Melody @Tori @Ashley @krystal @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Amber @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Adriana @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Latoya @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Cherrie @Felicia @Elizabeth @Charlene @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Michelle @Nikita @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Kevin @Autumn @Eva @Tina @Tabitha @Jessica @Lashonda @Crystal @Jaymar @Priscilla @Karen @Daisia @Danielle

Deleted user

There are many sites out there where you can make money to put into your savings…….I use Coin Out, Survey Savvy, One Opinion and Inbox Dollars. I also invest with Acorns and Stash. All the money I make from these sites goes straight into my savings account.

PM

Patricia M.

Good suggestions! We save money by buying off brands, cutting out cable tv, and using the $35 cell phone plan from Straight Talk. We also have a small garden, and I can food to save on groceries.

Deleted user

Nobody really talks about buying quality high dividend stocks as a way to save.

There are no fee brokers like TD Ameritrade and there are stocks like Pfizer which has consistently paid 4% a year. And you can reinvest those dividends.

I use Pfizer as an example due to its low cost per share (generally gravitates to $36 or so) because at that price many people could afford a share a month. And yes I do own shares.

Yes you can lose money because it's a stock so don't invest your entire nest egg - also contribute to safe investments like a savings account or CD. But since safe usually means only 0.02% interest you'll barely keep up with inflation.

MS

Melissa S.

I really liked reading this for the most part I saved in finding good deals whether it be resourcing circulars, going into a store and looking where no one else really does…. but what I found the most valuable coming to this forum was the mention of buying shares… I've never really looked at it like that.. that is where I learned something today and I will look into it!!

QN

Qunza N.

We save money by only paying for things that we need. Rent , utilities, groceries and we only buy clothes when it’s important. Everybody is at home so it’s no need to be buying clothes

Add a post