Credit Cards

Started by Mariam H.
Followed by: @Tia @Theresa @Marquita @Maria @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Dawn @Kimie @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Jessica @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @JessaLynn @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Scott @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Leonel @Melody @Tori @Ashley @krystal @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Amber @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Adriana @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Latoya @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Cherrie @Felicia @Elizabeth @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Michelle @Nikita @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Kevin @Autumn @Eva @Tina @Tabitha @Jessica @Lashonda @Crystal @Jaymar @Priscilla @Daisia @Taylor @Lisa
MH

Mariam H.

How will closing credit cards affect my credit score. I established credit in all the areas (i.e., mortgage, car loan, credit cards - major and store) and want to close some of my paid accounts. Unfortunately, some of them I have had for over 5 years. I did read that if I closed them don't do it all at one time but over a period of time. My plan is to close 3 this year, how should I move forward.

CW

Cynthia W.

How do balance transfers affect your credit? I transferred a balance with an interest rate to one that has no interest for 18 months.

Add a post