I Finally Won A $5.00 Reward

Started by Roberta P.
Followed by: @Tia @Theresa @Marquita @Maria @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Rebecca @Dawn @Kimie @Stephanie @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @William @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Jessica @Andrew @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @JessaLynn @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Scott @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Leonel @Melody @Tori @Ashley @krystal @Joanne @Kassidy @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Amber @Gobby @Suzanna @myeska @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @April @Laura @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Charity @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Adriana @Jessica @Katie @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @Travis @Deborah @Latoya @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Cherrie @Felicia @Elizabeth @Charlene @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Amy @Michelle @Nikita @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Kevin @Autumn @Eva @Tina @Tabitha @Jessica @Lashonda @Crystal @Jaymar @Priscilla @Karen @Daisia @Danielle @Taylor @Lisa @Daymarelis
ST

SaverLife Moderator T.

I've won 2x so far in my first week, love this game!

Congrats, @Tonya!

–SaverLife Moderator Team

ST

SaverLife Moderator T.

I have one $5 twice in the last 4 months and $50 but it couldn't claim the $50 for some reason

Hi @Jolynne,

Were you able to reach our Member Support Team about this? help@saverlife.org

–SaverLife Moderator Team

Deleted user

Congratulations! I won $5 a couple weeks ago.

TA

Tommy A.

I won the very first time… the second one I redeemed and then boom the page wouldn't load and my scratch off dissapeared and now haven't one since

Add a post