New budget activity for 25 points???

Started by Rebecca G.
Followed by: @Tia @Theresa @Marquita @Maria @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Michelle @Thomasina @Jennifer @Luis @Ashley @Dawn @Kimie @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Jessica @Andrew @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Scott @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Leonel @Melody @Tori @Ashley @melissa @krystal @Joanne @Kassidy @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Amber @Gobby @Suzanna @myeska @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @Laura @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Charity @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Adriana @Jessica @Katie @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @Travis @Deborah @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Cherrie @Felicia @Elizabeth @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Amy @Michelle @Nikita @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Kevin @Autumn @KRISTIN @Eva @Tina @Tabitha @Jessica @Lashonda @Crystal @Jaymar @Ronesha @Priscilla @Daisia @Taylor @Lisa @Daymarelis @Kristine @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @Petronella @Pay @Rendi @Lirik
RG

Rebecca G.

So I see the article about logging our budget and earning 25 points however I don't see that anywhere on my dashboard I literally do not see it anywhere on my account so I don't have anywhere to actually log it to earn the 25 points.

AC

Amanda C.

Agreed I don’t see it anywhere and would love that.

JF

Jonathan F.

Yes would love a budget tracker. Week to week and month to month.

Deleted user

Hello! The logging your budget activity was removed from the dashboard a few months ago. Not sure why. 🤔 I really enjoyed completing it every Monday.

JT

James T.

I can't seem to get the new activity for 50 points to go through

AA

Arlan Jay A.

So I see the article about logging our budget and earning 25 points however I don't see that anywhere on my dashboard I literally do not see it anywhere on my account so I don't have anywhere to actually log it to earn the 25 points.

JH

Jennifer H.

It would be nice to have a place to log your budget. It would help keep me in line!

Add a post