Credit cards

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Tia @Theresa @Marquita @Maria @Patricia @Kiara @Nicole @Michelle @Thomasina @Jennifer @Luis @Ashley @Dawn @Kimie @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @Joshua @This @Neosha @Jessica @Andrew @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Scott @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Leonel @Melody @Tori @Ashley @melissa @krystal @Joanne @Kassidy @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Amber @Gobby @Suzanna @myeska @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @Laura @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Charity @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Adriana @Jessica @Katie @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Cherrie @Felicia @Elizabeth @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Amy @Michelle @Nikita @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tasha @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Juliann @Kevin @Autumn @KRISTIN @Eva @Tina @Tabitha @Jessica @Lashonda @Crystal @Jaymar @Ronesha @Priscilla @Daisia @Taylor @Lisa @Kristine @Lisa @ashley @Eddie @Alyssa @Petronella @Risky @Pay @Rendi @Lirik @Kasey

Deleted user

Does anyone know what's a good FIRST credit card to get if your trying to build your credit? One that I'll get approved for.. I really have no credit at all and I don't know anything about building credit so any answers will help.. Thank you:)

JB

Joshua B.

I had horrible credit recently and tried to get a credit card and the only ones I qualified for where secured credit cards, meaning you pre-pay and your credit limit is what you paid. It helps improve your credit score, though…

KO

Kristen O.

@Melissa M: As with Jashua B, I started out with a secured card. The one I chose was Discover It, Secured Card, because if you prove your responsible they'll graduate you to an unsecured card usually within a year. (You also earn cash back even while its a secured card).

There might be others, but when I was researching (for me; who wanted cash back and do not plan to travel) Discover seemed like the best option. Saving for the deposit/credit limit you want might be a challenge at first, but it's definitely worth looking into, in my opinion.

AL

Albert L.

Maybe you can apply for one on a college campus, they target young students

Add a post