75 minute survey for $50

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Jennie @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Tonya @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Mindy @Monica @Melinda @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Kirsten @Heather @Christy @Lucy @Shannon @Sabrina @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Avecon @ALEXIS @Candies @Joanne @Lashanda @Kim @Brenda @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Angela @Ashley @Misty @SABRINA @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Aaron @william @Denishia @Veronica @Samanthia @Ricky @Amonte @Sharnice

Deleted user

I received an email invitation to do this presentation or to share my story, but I never received the link to participate?

Deleted user

The email I received stated they would send an email link.

WP

William P.

I received an email invitation to do this presentation or to share my story, but I never received the link to participate?

I received the email also but never received the email with the link.

SW

Sharnice W.

I’m not to sure on how to do this part . Any help.

AV

Avecon V.

It’s confusing to me too, I supposedly won $10 or something but I don’t think it really went through. I’m not sure

SB

Sabrina B.

I received an email that I won $10 and to share my story. I did exactly what it said but I haven't received the $10 in my linked PayPal account.

Add a post