Frustrated with Money not Showing up in Savings Boost Challenge

Started by Deleted user
Followed by: @Tia @Marquita @Patricia @Andrew @Kiara @Nicole @Thomasina @Luis @Ashley @Rebecca @Tracy @Edwina @andrea @"Sherrie D" @Shaira @Lanna @Celeste @Mindy @Monica @Brittany @Roberta @This @Neosha @Christine @Katie @Shannon @Heather @Christy @KIMBERLY @JessaLynn @"Lisa AKA Smallz" @Sabrina @Alicia @Angela @Alicia @Kristina @Shamika @Angel @Michael @ALEXIS @Melody @Tori @Ashley @krystal @Joanne @Lashanda @Takeshia @Lashonda @Melissa @Gobby @Suzanna @Kristen @Shalanda @Melissa @Brian @Crystal @Angela @Ashley @April @Ohsha @Brittany @Yajaira @Misty @SABRINA @April @Christy @Rosa @Jennifer @Carmen @Donna @Yshaunda @Aaron @william @Lakisha @Denishia @angel @Lorie @Megan @Veronica @Samanthia @JOHN @Amonte @Paula @Jessica @Ericka @Donald @Chrystal @kimberly @Travis @Deborah @Latoya @Beliques @Lisette @Amy @Timneshia @Angela @Luz @Felicia @Elizabeth @Melora @Lisa @Joshua @Erica @Michelle @Elena @Arendena @Yvonne @Ninna @Armonie @Shalanda @Denise @Esequiel @Summer @MichaelJohn @Ashly @Chrissy @Ronald @Jeremy @Amanda @Stephanie @Destiny @Tim @Edward @Destiny @Willie @Elaine @Felisha @Juliann @Autumn @Eva @Tabitha @Jessica

Deleted user

I added $350 to Paypal (my linked acct) weeks ago, it shows on my acct page here but not on the Savings Boost. At one point it showed $79 and then went to 0. I've sent multiple emails to support to no avail. No response but one who didn't understand and when I replied I never heard back. Now I've pulled 250 more out of savings to try to get in before the deadline. It's frustrating because the $$ is not growing in Paypal and my other acct won't link here. I wish they would fix this site so points and deposits actually work. It looks like I will not have a chance at the Savings Boost and wasted time and money.

AW

Andrew W.

I am having the same problem as well. Emailed support a few times but no one respond.

AJ

Ann J.

Same here. I contacted customer service a few days ago and received a friendly answer that they'll look into it, but with 5 minutes left until it ends, my deposits aren't reflected, although the balance is correct on the My Account page. This has happened to me before.

Add a post